The Harvest Moon Cidery is a family friendly, kid friendly, pet friendly place!
We invite you to come and hang out at the farm during your visit to the winery tasting room – and bring the whole family along! Although it is sometimes fun to plan an adult only outing, we understand the Family First philosophy and offer plenty of ways to enjoy your day together when you come to the Harvest Moon Cidery at Critz Farms.
● Our winery tasting room and patio are kid friendly
● Visit our two fenced in playgrounds- Kiddie Corral and Slide Mountain
● Enjoy a nature walk through our fields and woods
● Ride your bikes on the field roads
● Pet the goats and visit the llamas and ponies (and many other animals in the fall)
● Bring along a picnic – there are tables available all around the farm
● Walk (or run) the dog – (Use your judgment on the need for a leash depending on the number of visitors, where you are hanging out, and the personality of your pet!)
Mostly, we want to share our beautiful little slice of the planet and hope you’ll enjoy a glass of cider when you are here!